It is often scary to pass out during or after intimacy. In essence “Why men collapse or Faint During Love Making ” However many cases, it is the surroundings of intimacy that cause a person to pass. Depression can be caused by low blood sugar, depression, or even fear.
However, according to Medical News Today, the following conditions are plausible reasons for this condition.
1. Hunger and thirst
Homosexuality can temporarily distract a person from basic physical needs, such as water and food. Strong sexual activity is similar to aerobic exercise in that it raises the body’s need for water and oxygen. Depression and even fainting can occur if a person does not drink enough water.
During orgasm or other intense sexual activity, hyperventilation can reduce the amount of oxygen traveling to the brain, causing a person to expel. People who are nervous about sex may breathe during or soon after orgasm. The risk of fainting goes away as soon as a person’s breathing returns to normal.
3. Stress and anxiety
While orgasm can be fun, it also comes with ugly circumstances. Depression and anxiety can cause you to go through them in many ways. A person may experience hyperventilation, which reduces the oxygen supply to the brain. Depression can also cause vasovagal syncope, which is an unexpected decrease in blood pressure.
- How to support someone with depression virtually
- EndSARS Anniversary :: Avenge The Blood Of Murdered Youths – Pastor Faith Oyedepo
- BREAKING: President Muhammed Buhari’s Reactions Over The Terrorist Attacks, Abductions and Killings in his Home State
- IBC-BR Economic Activity April 20, 2022
- 2023 Elections: The Ballot or The Bullet? By Raphael Adebayo